Tuesday, June 3, 2008

you there me here...too far away


its been so long since you've been gone and since then, you are always on my mind.

i cant even think of anything else except you.

thinking you in every tick of the clock,

thinking you in every breath i grasp.


now that we've meet again, i just cant hide the excitement i feel,

not even hide my feelings that i have kept for you so long.


you are the most special thing i possess in this life,

and im willing to give up things that i have even my own life.


it is you that makes my day complete,

it is only you that takes away the sadness i feel.


if ever you go too far away again,

ill just sit here and faithfully wait for you to come back one day.


its just that i dont want to hold on to the promises that kept being broken

i just want to fulfill a dream that nearly has come to an end.


it is only you who gives hope on me

it is you that makes me brand new.


she 6/4/08




senti-sentihan muna ko, may namimiiss kasi akong isang tao...yes tao na malapit na malapit sa akin hehehe...




No comments: